Quick follow-up to our meeting last week. Thank you for all the great feedback as we work together to make this a very special 10th Anniversary “Superheroes” Jog-A-Thon.
Here is recap of tasks that need to be done:
- Familiarize yourself with the Room Rep Jog-A-Thon Communication Page & visit it weekly to catch any updates: http://www.mycanyonviewpta.org/room-reps-for-jog-a-thon/ —ASAP!
- Get T-Shirts sizes for all students in classroom and put totals on online spreadsheet by Feb 24th (XS/S/M/L/XL sizes for youth) If you need the classroom list, it will be in the Jog-A-Thon hanging file folder in the staff room
- T-shirt samples are in the front office to help you with student sizing (youth XL is missing, but available to order); distribution is now Monday March 13th after MMM; no exchanges; last-minute purchases can still be made if available
- Start getting volunteers to mark bibs on event day; for convenience, a sample email template is provided in previous post. If you don’t have all your volunteers by March 10th, let us know so we can help find more for you
- Encourage Families to reserve their name listed on the back of the t-shirts for $250 Family Sponsorship —deadline extended until Feb 15th. http://www.mycanyonviewpta.org/become-a-sponsor/
- Get businesses/organizations you personally know to become a sponsor and get their logo on the T-Shirt: http://www.mycanyonviewpta.org/become-a-sponsor/ Best to let Sponsorship team know first before you ask, just in case we have already asked. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org —deadline extended until Feb 15th.
- Get all parents to sign the Jog-A-Thon waiver for each child by March 10th. https://form.jotform.com/70281317630954