Superhero Level Sponsors!
Classroom Jog Schedule:
10:00 AM Volunteer Check-in & Bib Distribution
10:30 – 10:40 Warm-up and Field Assignment
10:40 – 10:55 Jog
10:55 – 11:05 Popsicle Cool Down
8:30 AM Volunteer Check-in & Bib Distribution
9:00 – 9:10 Warm-up and Field Assignment
9:10 – 9:30 Jog
9:30 – 9:40 Popsicle Cool Down
2nd Grade, McDevitt-Dwyer SAI
10:30 AM Volunteer Check-in & Bib Distribution
10:55 – 11:05 Warm-up and Field Assignment
11:05 – 11:25 Jog
11:25 – 11:35 Popsicle Cool Down
3rd Grade, Naides SAI
9:30 AM Volunteer Check-in & Bib Distribution
10:00 – 10:10 Warm-up and Field Assignment
10:10 – 10:30 Jog
10:30 – 10:40 Popsicle Cool Down
11:00 AM Volunteer Check-in & Bib Distribution
11:25 – 11:35 Warm-up and Field Assignment
11:35 – 11:55 Jog
11:55 – 12:05 Popsicle Cool Down
9:00 AM Volunteer Check-in & Bib Distribution
9:30 – 9:40 Warm-up and Field Assignment
9:40 – 10:00 Jog
10:00 – 10:10 Popsicle Cool Down
8:00 AM Volunteer Check-in & Bib Distribution
8:30 – 8:40 Warm-up and Field Assignment
8:40 – 9:00 Jog
9:00 – 9:10 Popsicle Cool Down
Celebrating our Everyday Heroes in our Community
On Monday, March 25, 2019, the students, teachers, staff and families will participate in a community supported FUNdraiser called Jog-A-Thon! This is the 2nd of our biggest fundraisers that supports enriching programs, technology and innovation planned & budgeted for the remainder of the year. Thank you for helping to make this event a huge success!!!
Jog-A-Thon Calendar of Important Dates
- By Friday, March 22 – Receive Jog-A-Thon t-shirt from teacher
- Monday, March 25 – The LAST DAY Pledge Forms are DUE – Turn into Teacher or Front Office! Please ensure all checks are made to “Canyon View PTA”; no cash please!
- Cheer on your child(ren)!!!
Canyon View PTA has budgeted over $250 per student this year on enrichment programs/events such as: STEM assemblies, Art Masters, technology support, Reading Rewards program, science resources, PLAYWORKS playground program , 100 Mile Club, Roots & Shoots, Taste of Canyon View, Family Fun Night’s STEAM MAKER event, up to 2 completely funded learning excursions (subject to grade level team plans) per grade, classroom instructional supplies, classroom project supplies, teacher grants, MPR upgrades, radKIDS student safety & empowerment program, Astronomy Night, Fall Festival,and so much more to benefit our students and families!
All families can help by reaching out to friends, extended family, co-workers, neighbors, employers, businesses and others who support public education.
PTA Needs Support from Every Family – Suggested donation amount is $250. BUT, if EVERY family donated just $75 per student, we could easily reach our $50,000 goal. Just think! Those learning excursions your child(ren) enjoyed or will enjoy this year cost anywhere from $15-$50 per trip per student …PTA has budget available for them! That’s just one example of dozens of expenses PTA has covered totaling to over $250 per student.
Please be sure to check if your company matches donations!
FUN INCENTIVE PRIZES!
- TK/K to 2nd Grade: Class with highest funds raised wins Chick-fil-a Lunch; no ties; tie-breaker will be most surprise pack winners in the classroom
- 3rd-6th Grade: Class with highest funds raised wins Coder Class Instruction and Ice-cream party; no ties; tie-breaker will be most surprise pack winners in the classroom
- For all qualifying classrooms: Ice cream party for classrooms with 90% or more who have earned Surprise Pack
- For Teachers: Class with most Surprise Pack earners wins a surprise gift for their teacher
- For Entire School: Principal gets silly-stringed wearing pajamas all day by 10 randomly selected students who raise at least $75 or more
$750 or more:
4 General Admission Passes for Knott’s Berry Farms
$500 to $749:
$350 to $499:
CV Family Movie Night with The Principal
(Save-the-Date: April 12th 6:00-8:30PM)
Popcorn, Candy, Beverages Included! Bring your pillows & blankets and enjoy the show!
$200 to $349:
Includes 1.5 hrs of bowling for 1 child (adult must attend and can play too) with shoes, pizza, and beverage
Date: April 27th 5-6:30PM; Check-in 4:45PM
— OR —
$75 to $199:
Plus, other Goodies!
$25 to $74:
NOTE!: Prizes are not cumulative. You may choose a lower tier prize or no prize at all if that is your preference. To qualify for prizes, you must turn in all donations by March 20th! Should there be any issues securing the prizes above due to situations beyond our control, we will do our very best to provide an equivalent prize of equal value.